Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Getting started

Samir, Tejas and Paritosh: Thank you for pushing me to do this. In a bold move to embrace the 21st century, this is my first attempt at blogging, on a subject that I am passionate about (no, not cricket, for those of you that know me from a prior life). I expect to talk both about value investing in general, and also about positions that I own/am interested in. I expect this will be fun and a great learning experience. I hope you feel the same way too.

Often wrong but seldom in doubt,
Ragu[not claiming credit for the above]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ragu, great to see you are back and that you are a blogger. I believe you will enjoy the journey. Good luck and hope to see more of your thoughts and insights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ragu, great to see you are back and that you are a blogger. I believe you will enjoy the journey. Good luck and hope to see more of your thoughts and insights.

    ReplyDelete